- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.
What an incredible day it was at the conference. Here on stage we have #DrNisabweFlorence, Burundi’s #Minister of National Solidarity, Social Affairs, Human Rights and #Gender, Mme Imelde Sabushimike and the #DeputyViceChancellor of #BurundiUniversity. Thanks to our attentive audience for giving us their time and for making the conference a success.
Tel: + 257 31 075 777