- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.
Fondation-Lab is ROARING in SINGAPORE 🇸🇬 As the Fondation Lab is spreading like a wild fire, expanding its territories globally, we have landed 🛬 now in Singapore 🇸🇬. Please let’s join our hands and shout out for this phenomenal move. We are happy to welcome Ms. #ChaitriHapugalle (Chai) as FLAB Ambassador to Singapore🇸🇬 😍 joining other Ambassadors, Godmothers, Brand Strategist from Washington 🇺🇸, Miami 🇺🇸, Chicago 🇺🇸, Dallas Texas 🇺🇸 and Bahamas 🇧🇸 Chaitri (Chai) is a Harvard qualified International Public Policy Analyst. She is passionate champion of the poor, disabled and other voiceless vulnerable communities. She is the Founder…
Tel: + 257 31 075 777