- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.
#Newrelease #womenselfempowerment Our sister company is so proud to present the third edition of #riseandshine #magazine. Grab your digital copy 👉🏿 riseandshinehouse.com/shop/ and get inspired💫♥️ Rising from the hills in the heart of Africa, Rise and Shine magazine is more than just a platform for inspiration, motivation, encouragement. It is an experience exchange that allows us to impact many lives through the written word and visual representations. This edition’s cover features Faith Sibiye who is a qualified skin specialist, motivational speaker, model and wellness coach. Faith gives us insight into her world of self- rediscovery & soul retrieval. In this
Tel: + 257 31 075 777