- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.
Join us fondationlancedafriqueburundi.org/annual-summit/ and meet Dr. Francesca Ramonie, Co-Founder Women in Agile -Buffalo NY. Leadership, Expert Trainer, Coach, Researcher, Facilitator. I support teams through coaching, training, mentoring and conflict resolution. Vast experience in Root cause Analysis and remediation, Research and Analysis, Team Leadership, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Mediation, Customer Service, Audit, Root Cause Analysis, Process and Procedures. Process Improvement. Magda BK Ralph Steele World Economic Forum African Union UN Women Africa - ONU Femmes Afrique UN Women Burundi Association Femme Intwari Fondation Louis Vuitton #lotusriche Black Business Expo USA Wealth Think Bank Entrepreneur and Investment, LLC Women's Entrepreneurship Day World
Tel: + 257 31 075 777