Fondation- LAB provides a framework for the development of women’s skills in various fields with the overall objective of equipping them to thrive in today’s challenging business, political, social and economic environments.
Fondation-LAB training courses address multiple facets of entrepreneurial upskilling:
- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
Both online and onsite, we provide a forum for researchers interested in African sustainable development with a focus on:
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.