- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.
@SecondGenderWorkshop Yesterday 10July at @ISCO #FondationLAB in collaboration with the #BurundiUniversity, #ISCO, #UNWOMEN🇧🇮 #Ministry of National Solidarity Social Affairs Human Right and #Gender, #AfricaHopeUniversity, #ANACOOP, #AssociationofWomenDoctorsofBurundi, organized a second gender workshop in preparation of FLAB conference to contribute to the charting of the women agenda in Burundi from 2020-2027 for Sustainable development from a gender perspective. The envisaged project is a grassroots response on the government roadmap on women economic empowerment. This is the opportunity to university scholars to bring their know how on the table with regard to women empowerment.
Tel: + 257 31 075 777