- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.
Click the link to register: fondationlancedafriqueburundi.org/annual-summit/ Fondation-LAB is a proudly African non-profit organization committed to women's economic empowerment and social entrepreneurship. We are hosting a multi-stakeholder summit in Washington D.C. to focus on these two topics, as well as to include Informal Cross Border Trade and transformational leadership. The African continent faces a number of challenges including poor infrastructure, market access restrictions, traditional gender roles and healthcare, to name a few. We want to invite you to take part in this summit as Africa represents growth opportunities as there are many emerging economies on the continent, and her people have
Tel: + 257 31 075 777