- Individual mentoring by lead investigators: specific supervision, mentoring and support
- Personal and skills development programme: strengthening personal capacity and developing research leadership
- Capacity-building through participation in research: addressing complex problems with appropriate interventions
- Short courses and training: raising awareness of the local relevance of SDGs
- Monitoring and evaluation: providing objective feedback on progress and development.
- Developing an appreciation of the challenges involved in designing, implementing and evaluating complex interventions on gender mainstreaming in the continent;
- Participating in discussions on past and current experience of complex developmental interventions;
- Discussing and critically appraising available tools and models for designing and implementing complex entrepreneurial interventions; and
- Developing capacity to participate in the design and conduct of complex interventions in important areas of public finance management.
Rise&Shine Let's celebrate International Women's Day and be #strongertogether! Bringing together #SuperWomen #Changemakers for a #StrongerTogetherX Global Summit to share stories, wisdom and super powers. Super Women Changemakers | StrongerTogetherX Global Summit March 8th - International Women's Day 8am SF | 11am NY | 5pm Paris | 6pm South Africa Register NOW! lnkd.in/dR9ckPy Tag to invite women changemakers in your circle! Kira Leskew, Sonia Saïdi, NISABWE Florence, PhD., Carolyn Flower, Carmen Wilde, Cole Baker-Bagwell, Kate DiLeo, Valerie Connell, Michele Lando, Johanna Lyman (she/her or they/their), Dr. Leïla Kossou Tazaro, Mollie Eliasof, Killu Sanborn, Ph.D. and more in the comments. #strongertogether…
Tel: + 257 31 075 777