The Entrepreneurship Centre offers extensive services to technology-oriented entrepreneurs, from concepts to growth. We invite all emerging entrepreneurs who are not averse to risk, who live comfortably with ambiguity, and who have the courage and conviction to realise their vision for the future. In other words, we launch the people who launch.
- Start-up mentorship
- High-tech workshop for prototype and small-batch production
- Entrepreneurship research
- Incubation office spaces and workspace clusters
- To empower the entrepreneurial spirit of potential entrepreneurs.
- To enhance the impact of innovation in Burundi, and in the global economy.
- To provide active learning experiences to all aspirant entrepreneurs through skills training classes and programmes.
- To bring high-potential projects and ideas to market.
Fondation-Lab is ROARING in SINGAPORE 🇸🇬 As the Fondation Lab is spreading like a wild fire, expanding its territories globally, we have landed 🛬 now in Singapore 🇸🇬. Please let’s join our hands and shout out for this phenomenal move. We are happy to welcome Ms. #ChaitriHapugalle (Chai) as FLAB Ambassador to Singapore🇸🇬 😍 joining other Ambassadors, Godmothers, Brand Strategist from Washington 🇺🇸, Miami 🇺🇸, Chicago 🇺🇸, Dallas Texas 🇺🇸 and Bahamas 🇧🇸 Chaitri (Chai) is a Harvard qualified International Public Policy Analyst. She is passionate champion of the poor, disabled and other voiceless vulnerable communities. She is the Founder…
Tel: + 257 31 075 777