The Entrepreneurship Centre offers extensive services to technology-oriented entrepreneurs, from concepts to growth. We invite all emerging entrepreneurs who are not averse to risk, who live comfortably with ambiguity, and who have the courage and conviction to realise their vision for the future. In other words, we launch the people who launch.
- Start-up mentorship
- High-tech workshop for prototype and small-batch production
- Entrepreneurship research
- Incubation office spaces and workspace clusters
- To empower the entrepreneurial spirit of potential entrepreneurs.
- To enhance the impact of innovation in Burundi, and in the global economy.
- To provide active learning experiences to all aspirant entrepreneurs through skills training classes and programmes.
- To bring high-potential projects and ideas to market.
@SecondGenderWorkshop Yesterday 10July at @ISCO #FondationLAB in collaboration with the #BurundiUniversity, #ISCO, #UNWOMEN🇧🇮 #Ministry of National Solidarity Social Affairs Human Right and #Gender, #AfricaHopeUniversity, #ANACOOP, #AssociationofWomenDoctorsofBurundi, organized a second gender workshop in preparation of FLAB conference to contribute to the charting of the women agenda in Burundi from 2020-2027 for Sustainable development from a gender perspective. The envisaged project is a grassroots response on the government roadmap on women economic empowerment. This is the opportunity to university scholars to bring their know how on the table with regard to women empowerment.
Tel: + 257 31 075 777