The Entrepreneurship Centre offers extensive services to technology-oriented entrepreneurs, from concepts to growth. We invite all emerging entrepreneurs who are not averse to risk, who live comfortably with ambiguity, and who have the courage and conviction to realise their vision for the future. In other words, we launch the people who launch.
- Start-up mentorship
- High-tech workshop for prototype and small-batch production
- Entrepreneurship research
- Incubation office spaces and workspace clusters
- To empower the entrepreneurial spirit of potential entrepreneurs.
- To enhance the impact of innovation in Burundi, and in the global economy.
- To provide active learning experiences to all aspirant entrepreneurs through skills training classes and programmes.
- To bring high-potential projects and ideas to market.
NEW RELEASE! Now available online. Grab your digital copy 👉🏿 riseandshinehouse.com/shop/ This issue is one of celebrating women. Our cover is of the beautiful Tshidi Lesolang, who’s inspiring role as a mother, wife, model and winner of multiple beauty contests is a testimony of how it is possible to excel in more than a few areas of one’s life. We also bring you inspiring stories from powerful women who have transformed their lives from weakness into strength, and who have become fearless warrior spirits to achieve tremendous success in their lives. Rise & Shine magazine remains dedicated to women’s self-empowerment,
Tel: + 257 31 075 777