FONDATION-LAB 1st ANNUAL SUMMIT
SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
the african woman’s perspective
27-29 OCTOBER 2021
VIRTUAL SUMMIT (ZOOM)
ONLY $25 (R375) per person
Dr. Lotus Riche’
Dr. Ralph Steele
Download the Fondation-LAB SUMMIT brochure for more information
The African continent faces a number of challenges including poor infrastructure, market access restrictions, traditional gender roles and healthcare, to name a few. We want to invite you to take part in this summit as Africa represents growth opportunities as there are many emerging economies on the continent, and her people have a genuine desire to improve their lives. The opportunities can open up investment channels that can change the lives of people and impact on your investment goals. Fondation-LAB will act as your partner on the ground to facilitate access to sub-Saharan Africa and to connect you with endorsed investment channels.
- Women empowerment as a tool for development
- Women in ICBT, challenges and opportunities
- Transformational leadership as a tool for identifying required changes and designing and implementing solutions.
Our overarching purpose is to create a sustainable development ecosystem in Africa. This will involve kick-starting and nurturing social entrepreneurship and the promotion of women’s rights, status, safety and opportunities. By facilitating the growth and application of transformational leadership, we can improve the lives of millions of people, and change how Africa is perceived on the world stage.
- The definition of social entrepreneurship
- Building a social entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Social entrepreneurship ecosystem as a means for creating sustainable urban development
- Entrepreneurship and Humanocracy landscape: framework for continual revolution
- AL, FinTech, Blockchain and social entrepreneurship
- Industrialisation and improvement of infrastructure and connectivity
- Healthcare Innovation, Humancare Mindset
- Promoting sustainable digital agricultural solution in Africa
- Women in the ICTB, challenges and opportunity
- Connecting women in ICTB to the global market and investors. The role of UNWOMEN.
- The role of successful women leaders/entrepreneurs in promoting (women business incubators, startups, accelerators, early stage funding, coaching & mentorship)
- The role of Governments, academics, researchers in promoting social entrepreneurship & transformational leadership.
- Establishing partnership hubs between the USA & Africa- the role of Africa- American leadership in fostering social entrepreneurship linkage between the USA & Africa.
• Women Entrepreneurs
• Civil Society Organisations
• Professional Organisations
• United Nations Organisations.
• Idea sharing and discussion
• Transforming theory into action
• Access to Africa academics and entrepreneurs opportunity to visit field research and development projects.
BOOK YOUR SPACE FOR ONLY $25 (R375)!
Tel: + 257 31 075 777